Use this recipe as a breakfast casserole or a side to your favorite dish.
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 3 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 20oz Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/2 stick Butter, melted
- 2 cups Cornflakes or unsalted Saltine Crackers, crushed
- Mix together soup, sour cream, butter, salt and pepper.
- Add cheese and hasbrowns.
- Put mixture in large casserole dish coated in cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl, combine saltines and butter. Top on casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.