It’s so easy, you’ll wonder why you don’t make them more often!
- 3 lbs Cream Cheese
- 1 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tsp Lemon Peel
- 1 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 4 oz Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Combine crumbs with sugar.
- Add melted butter and press into the bottom of spring-form pan.
- Cream the cheese, then add remaining ingredients, adding the eggs last.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Then reduce heat to 275 degrees and bake an additional hour.
- After baking, put wax paper on top of cheesecake and place a plate on top of paper to weigh it down.
- Chill before serving.
You may add in raspberry and/or chocolate sauce to the batter before baking. It’s that simple!