Rich, gooey, sweet!
- 1 devils food cake mix
- 1 jar Caramel Carame Topping, or you can melt about 30 caramels.
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- (12 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (8 oz.) containers Cool Whip
- 4 regular size Snicker candy bars (freeze)
- Prepare cake mix according to the directions on the package. (Bake in a 13×9 inch cake pan.) Remove cake from oven when done;turn off oven, make holes in cake with a straw. Pour caramel topping on cake. Place cake back in warm oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove cake and pour sweetened condensed milk over top. Put chocolate chips over milk. Put 2 containers of Cool Whip on top of chocolate chips. Break SNICKERS bars with a hammer and put on top of the Cool Whip.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to eat.
I did not use all of both Cool Whips, 1 and a half was plenty. Best if made the day before.
Makes 9×13 pan