Jazz up your Mexican night with this new twist of Cuban Pizza!
- 1 pkg. Small Flour Tortillas
- 11 oz. Frozen Whole Kernal Corn
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin Seeds
- 2 Cups Chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 Can Black Beans, rinse and drain
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Cups Mont. Jack Cheese, shredded
- Grill chicken in olive oile and dice up.
- Cook corn in saucepan with 1 tbsp. olive oil for a couple minutes to warm.
- Add cumin seeds
- Add Chicken, black beans, garlic, and cook for several minutes.
- Remove from heat, add lime juice.
- Put tortilla on on pizza pan or cookie sheet and put 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture on tortilla, spread in center, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 2-3 minutes until cheese melts.
- Make about 6-8 tortilla pizza’s to serve about 4 people.
Top with sour cream and salsa!