Make this soup as spicy as you like.
- 1 can Corn- drained
- 2 cans Chicken Broth
- 1 can Black Beans- drained & rinsed
- 1 can Black Eyed Peas
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes- drained
- 1 4oz Can Diced Green Chiles
- 1 small Onion -diced
- 1 Bell Pepper -diced
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- Tabasco- it’s up to you
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast- cooked and chopped
- Pour everything into a pot and simmer until heated through.
- Serve garnished with cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and cilantro.
This recipe is a great way to clean out your cupboard or fridge. Try any kind of bean or veggie in it.
You could also throw all of this into a crockpot on low heat if you are busy.