Super chewy and moist. Semi-homemade.
- 1 pkg. Brownie Mix (10-15 oz.)
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts (Pecans or Walnuts) Powdered Sugar
- Mix Brownie Mix and flour in large bowl. Add oil, egg and water; mix well. Add nuts and chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1-2″ balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Place on greased baking sheet 2: apart.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until tops of cookies begin to crack. Do NOT overbake. Remove to cooling rack. Cool and Enjoy!
Makes 2 1/2 Dozen.