A traditional favorite.
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 package Hersey’s Kisses!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Mix peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Add in flour mixture.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- With a fork, press criss-cross patterns into top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, rotating cookie sheet halfway though.
- After taking out of oven, press unwrapped kisses on top of each cookie! Cool and Enjoy!
Try the new cherry flavored kisses to change this recipe up!
Makes about 2 dozen