- 1 Box Vanilla Wafers, crushed
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1 -6 ounce can Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, thawed
- 1 Box Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 Bag Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Peanuts, chopped
- Crush one box vanilla wafers, using a blender or food processor. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add one stick margarine, one 6 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, one box powdered sugar, and 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans.
- Mix thoroughly (I use my hands). Roll into balls the size of large marbles.
- Cool in refrigerator while you melt the dark chocolate.
- Dip each ball into dark chocolate and then into chopped peanuts.
- Dry on wax paper and store in an airtight container.
Makes 6 dozen