Great summer side dish!
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 3 TBS red wine vinegar
- 2TBS Salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- Hearts of palm (2-3 stalks)- optional
- Bring 1 quart of water + 2 TBS of salt to a boil
- Put green beans in boiling water for 3-4 minutes
- Cool green beans
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Put cooled green beans, tomatoes and hearts of palm in a large dish.
- Pour dressing over and let marinate for a couple of hours or even overnight.